We can recommend and book restaurants and activities to your liking. Here are some of our suggestions;
Queenstown House Boutique B&B is the perfect base to explore the endless attractions in the region.
The team at Queenstown House can help you to organize your stay whether you choose to:
- Hike one of the great walks in the Fiordland National parks
- Visit the peaceful serenity of Milford and Doubtful Sounds with Real Journeys or Go Orange
- Go for a jet-boat ride or white-water rafting
- Ski or snowboard at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables in the winter season (June to October)
- Fish in our many alpine lakes
- Take a bungy jump from the Nevis Bridge
- Or visit some of the fabulous wineries dotted all around the Queenstown Lakes and Central Otago region
- Golf courses; – Kelvin Heights, Millbrook,The Hills and Jacks Point being special favourites
- Private and unique Fiordland adventures Fiordland Charters
- Explore local Glaciers by helicopter Glacier Southern Lakes and Over the Top
- Ski & Snowboard Hire SnoPro
Queenstown boasts some of New Zealand’s top restaurants and Chefs. Whether it’s a hatted fine dining experience showcasing the best of South Island produce or an award winning burger, Queenstown has it all.
Our team all have their favourites and we are happy to share some of the not so well known secrets with you.