We can recommend and book restaurants and activities to your liking. Here are some of our suggestions;
Queenstown House Boutique B&B is the perfect base to explore the endless attractions.
The team at Queenstown House can help you to organize your stay whether you choose to:
- Hike one of the great walks in the Fiordland National parks
- Visit the peaceful serenity of Milford and Doubtful Sounds
- Go for a jet-boat ride or white-water rafting
- Ski or snowboard at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables in the winter season (June to October)
- Fish in our many alpine lakes
- Take a bungy jump from the Nevis Bridge
- Or visit some of the fabulous wineries dotted all around the Queenstown Lakes and Central Otago region
- Golf courses; – Kelvin Heights, Millbrook,The Hills and Jacks Point being special favourites
- Private and unique Fiordland adventures Fiordland Charters
- Explore local Glaciers by helicopter Glacier Southern Lakes and Over the Top
Outstanding decor and location on the waterfront. Excellent NZ cuisine and service.
The freshest fresh in town featuring South Island crayfish & oysters. Relaxed, stylish ambience. Delicious desserts & salads from their own garden.
Famous NZ chef Josh Emmett with partners have created this great restaurant. The food is sensational.
Lunch and enjoy the best ever seafood chowder. Great for evening drinks and tapas. Waterfront location with warming fires in historic building.
Delicious fresh flavours, modern NZ with a fantastic vibe. Equally gorgeous cocktails.
Great atmosphere, great cocktails with great tapas plates.